Psychology homework help. Psychology homework help.
Option 2: If you are unable to add voice over to your PowerPoint, you will create a PowerPoint (or equivalent) of your presentation. Next, you will use Screencast-o-Matic (or a similar program) to create a video recording of your screen and voice as your present the information. Third, you will upload the video presentation to YouTube so your instructor can view it. If you choose this option, you will submit your article as well as the PowerPoint (or equivalent) file and the link to the YouTube presentation to complete this assignment.
- The presentation must include both audio (your voice explaining the information) and visual (PowerPoint presentation including text and/or images). Videos should not be used within the presentation.
- The presentation should include the following three aspects:
- An overview of your specific topic and its importance and application in current society. Include historical information as appropriate to understand your topic.
- Identification, discussion, and critical evaluation of the most frequently used assessment instruments related to your topic. Include the typical settings and purposes for which assessment instruments are used.
- Discussion of the ethical, cultural, and societal issues concerning the use of psychological tests and assessment as related to your topic.
- The presentation must be 15 minutes long (no more than 20).
- The presentation must include information from at least 10 scholarly sources (if used, the course textbook does not count as one of these 10 sources).
- APA style citations should be used within the presentation. A reference section (in APA style) should appear at the end of the presentation.