Science homework help. Science homework help.
1. How did the element you chose get its name and who discovered it?
2. What are the properties this element possesses that places it where it is in the periodic table?
3. Write a sufficient summary of the element in common language that could be understood by the general public.
4. Describe the implications for society, benefits, drawbacks, practicality, and reactivity of the element.
5. What are some applications and hazards of this element and how is it commonly encountered?
6. Discuss your personal thoughts regarding the element.
7. An embedded picture that is relevant to the discussion.
8. Give a citation of an external peer reviewed resource that you would like to discuss, including a direct link to it that we can visit.
Should be at least 250 word and at least 2 reference